Intro to Infant Massage
Have you heard about the benefits of infant massage, but are unsure how to incorporate it into your routine? Do you want to learn the basic strokes to calm and soothe your baby? Intro to Infant Massage is the workshop to get you started.
During this 60-minute workshop, facilitator Erica Desper, a Certified Infant Massage Instructor through Infant Massage USA, will show you proper positioning, walk you through the basic strokes, explain the benefits of each and make sure you leave confident and prepared to make massage part of your routine.
- Taught By:
- Erica Desper, Certified Infant Massage Instructor
- Ideal For:
- Parent and baby aged 2 weeks to pre-crawling
- 1 hour
- MLFEd Studio, Devon
About Infant Massage
Research has shown that massaging your baby supports:
- Improved blood circulation
- Better digestion
- Enhanced development of the nervous system
- Stimulation of neurological development
- Heightened alertness and awareness
- Decreased stress hormones
- Stronger sleep patterns
- Superior immune function
- Increased weight gain, particularly for premature babies
*Please bring a soft baby blanket and a bed-sized pillow with you to class.