New Parent Support Package
We know the first few months with a new baby can be hard and overwhelming. Connect with a newborn nurse and an infant sleep specialist during the time when you need them the most.
Our New Parent Support Package provides families with private, virtual support during the first months of baby’s life:
What Parents Are Saying:
Nicole and Erica are fantastic resources. They are extremely professional, compassionate, and committed to helping you on your journey as new parents. They tailor the package to your needs as a family and your baby. We highly recommend the new parent support package!
It was so helpful to be able to ask all of our questions in a judgment-free zone. It was also great to be connected with resources, both services (lactation consultant) and written (American Academy of Pediatrics website, Wonder Weeks app, etc). The summary emails were extremely helpful to reference, especially in a time that our brains were pulled in a million directions.
Expert advice is only a call or email away
As first time parents, it is a comfort to know that expert advice is only a call or email away. Both Nicole and Erica are experts in their field, and we feel so fortunate to have them as part of our support system.
Work with Nicole Didizian, RN-BSN, CBC, CCE in the first weeks of baby’s life to gain confidence, ask all the various questions that come up, and master newborn care. Then work with Erica Desper, PCD (DONA), pediatric sleep consultant in the later weeks to better understand, manage, and survive infant sleep, while also setting a foundation for good future sleep habits.
Some parents book their Support Package in advance of baby’s arrival, while others contact us in those early weeks based on how they’re feeling.
Families will receive the following support from these award-winning experts during Part 1 (Newborn Support with Nicole) and Part 2 (Sleep Support with Erica):
- 1 hour initial meeting and consult (phone or video call)
- 30 minute weekly check-in (phone or video call)
- Daily email support
- 15% discount for all future classes with Main Line Family Education
- 15% discount for all future sleep support with Confident Parenting
We will cover all topics that are specific to your new baby and your family in that moment. Topics may include:
Part 1: Newborn Care Support with Nicole
- Feeding support
- Gas relief and colic tips
- AM/PM parenting teamwork
- Supporting partner's adjustment to parenthood
- Mother's physical and emotional recovery
- Infant soothing techniques
- Umbilical cord care
- Circumcision care
- Bathing/Nail Care/Dressing
- Why is my baby crying?
- How do I soothe a fussy baby?
- How do I know my baby is getting enough to eat?
- How do I keep my baby awake during feedings?
- What can I do at home to support my baby’s development?
Part 2: Newborn Sleep Support with Erica
- Learn what typical newborn sleep looks like & why
- Maximize parent sleep when baby is feeding often
- Habits, routine and environment: find out when they become important
- Sleeping in devices and/or bed-sharing
- Transitioning out of the swaddle
- Transitioning from bassinet to crib
- When does a schedule emerge & what can I do in the meantime?
- My baby will only sleep on me! What can I do? Is that "bad"?
- Should I ever wake my baby?
- Should I focus on more sleep regardless of where/how it happens?
- What is the four month sleep regression and how can we avoid it?
- Is my baby too young for sleep training?
- Are there ways I can set myself up for success if I decide to sleep train in the future?