Mon, Apr 3:
Session is Full
- Sun, Apr 23: 10:00AM-11:30AM
- Mon, Apr 24: 6:00PM- 7:30PM
- Mon, May 8: 6:00PM- 7:30PM
- Mon, May 22: 6:00PM- 7:30PM
- Mon, Jun 5: 6:00PM- 7:30PM
- Mon, Jun 19: 6:00PM- 7:30PM
- Sun, Jun 25: 10:00AM-11:30AM
Infant and Child CPR & Choking (In-Person)
From: $60.00 per person
Please note: This is the IN-PERSON version of our non-certification class, and it will meet in our Main Line Family Education studio in Devon.
Click here for our CPR certification class.
The research is clear: CPR training saves lives. The ability to provide immediate care to your infant or child is invaluable. This course is intended for parents, grandparents, babysitters and caregivers.
Infant & Child CPR is a 90-minute, fast-paced course with video, discussion and manikin demonstration. Our team of certified AHA CPR instructors is made up of registered nurses and public health professionals. Your complete focus during each segment guarantees your mastery of the material. Therefore, this class is for adults only. We kindly request that you make childcare arrangements so that you can fully participate.
For this course, an “Infant” refers to a baby who is between 0 and 12 months of age. A “Child” refers to a young person who is anywhere from 1 year old through the age at which they reach puberty.
*Note: this is a non-certification course by the American Heart Association. Please email us at email@example.com for details about CPR certification for individuals, groups, and businesses.
- Taught By:
- Linda Muller, RN-BSN, IBCLC, Certified American Heart Association Instructor
- Nicole Didizian, RN-BSN, CCE, CBC, Certified American Heart Association Instructor
- Madison Osgood, HWC, NTP, Certified American Heart Association Instructor
- Ideal For:
- Parents, Grandparents, Babysitters, Caregivers
- 1.5 hours (90 mins)
- Main Line Family Education Studio, Devon
- Cardiac arrest
- Respiratory arrest
- AED machine use