Mom’s Wellbeing and Maternal Attitudes (MaMA) Project
Below is an invitation to an important study about maternal attitudes and wellbeing during pregnancy and the postpartum period.
Researchers at Swarthmore College want to learn more about women’s wellbeing during the transition to parenthood and would love to hear about your experience. Research participation is voluntary.
This study would be a good fit for you if:
- You are at least 18 years old and are residing in the United States AND
- You are at least 20 weeks pregnant OR you had a baby within the last 12 weeks
If you decide to volunteer for this study, you would:
- Complete an online survey that takes about 45 minutes
- Be contacted by email between 2 and 7 months later to complete a similar survey online
- Have the option of participating in a lottery with multiple drawings for a $100 Target gift card for completing the study
This study is only open to women on the Main Line Family Education newsletter listserve.
- Please do not share the study link with others as our funding is limited.
To learn more about this study, visit:
The researchers conducting this study include:
- Dr. Beth Krause (firstname.lastname@example.org), Swarthmore College, Dept. of Psychology
- Dr. Jane Gillham (email@example.com), Swarthmore College, Dept. of Psychology
Please feel free to contact the researchers with any questions or concerns about the study.
Thanks for your time!