A Study about Maternal Attitudes and Wellness during Pregnancy and Postpartum
Researchers at Swarthmore College want to learn more about women’s wellbeing during the transition to parenthood, and would love to hear about your experience. Research participation is voluntary.
This study would be a good fit for you if:
- You are at least 18 years old and are residing in the United States AND
- You are at least 20 weeks pregnant OR you had a baby within the last 12 weeks
If you decide to volunteer for this study, you would:
- Complete an online survey that takes about 45 minutes to answer
- Be contacted by email between 2 and 7 months later to complete a similar survey online
- Receive a $30 gift card for completing the study
This study is only open to women affiliated with MLFEd. Please do not share this study link with others as our funding is limited.
To learn more about this study, visit:
use this Password: M1A2W3P$%^
The researchers conducting this study include:
- Dr. Beth Krause (email@example.com), Swarthmore College, Dept. of Psychology
- Dr. Jane Gillham (firstname.lastname@example.org), Swarthmore College, Dept. of Psychology
Please feel free to contact the researchers with any questions or concerns about the study.
Thanks for your time!