Tummy Time Class (On-Demand)
Tummy time is often recommended for babies as a staple in their daily activities. New parents are encouraged to do tummy time with their babies but are not given the tools to make it easy and enjoyable. What happens if you have a baby who doesn’t tolerate tummy time well? And why is tummy time SO important for baby’s development?
Join Dr. Stephanie Lint, PT, DPT, a pediatric physical therapist, for this 30 minute, pre-recorded class. Parents will gain confidence and learn essential play positions as well as ways to help baby feel more comfortable spending time on their belly.
Dr. Lint will cover the following:
- Definition and Benefits of Tummy time
- Tummy time milestones from birth to 3 months
- Impact of “containers”
- Tummy time positions to make it more enjoyable and improve tolerance
- Toy recommendations
- Taught By: Stephanie Lint, DPT, PT
- Ideal For: Parents with babies aged newborn to 3 months
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Format: Pre-recorded video, available to watch for 60 days after your purchase