Tummy Time Class (On-Demand)
- Ideal For: Parents with babies aged newborn to 3 months
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Format: Pre-recorded video, available to watch for 60 days after your purchase
What Parents Are Saying:
No more struggles
MLFEd has been a great experience for our family! We have struggled with tummy time and I learned the positions we were attempting were incorrect.
This class was great. I’m hopeful that our daughter will not hate tummy time as much now that I know the correct positioning. Thank you!
About the Class:
Tummy time is often recommended for babies as a staple in their daily activities. New parents are encouraged to do tummy time with their babies but are not given the tools to make it easy and enjoyable. What happens if you have a baby who doesn’t tolerate tummy time well? And why is tummy time SO important for baby’s development?
Parents will gain confidence and learn essential play positions as well as ways to help baby feel more comfortable spending time on their belly.
- Definition and Benefits of Tummy time
- Tummy time milestones from birth to 3 months
- Impact of “containers”
- Tummy time positions to make it more enjoyable and improve tolerance
- Toy recommendations