Achieving Milestones (On-Demand)
- Ideal For: Parents of babies aged 3 months through 9 months
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Format: Pre-recorded video, available to watch for 60 days after your purchase
What Parents Are Saying:
Informative and helpful
This was a very informative and helpful class. I really liked the examples that can be put into practice while playing with your child.
About the Class:
Are you a new parent and curious about how to help your baby meet their developmental milestones? Are you looking for guidance about how to engage your baby in different activities to help them get a variety of play experiences?
Achieving Milestones is a developmental class designed for babies from 3 to 9 months old that supports gross motor development through play-based activities. Learn hands on techniques and the building blocks of motor neurodevelopment with pediatric physical therapist Dr. Stephanie Lint, PT, DPT. By encouraging parents and their babies to practice movement using the correct motor patterns, we set our children up for success as they grow!
Dr. Lint will cover the following:
- Healthy play position #1 (supine or back lying)
- Healthy play position #2 (side-lying)
- Healthy play position #3 (supported sitting)
- Building blocks for rolling
- Building blocks for crawling
- Transitions in and out of sitting, hands and knees, and standing
- Infant toy and product recommendations