Heartsaver® CPR AED Hands-On Skills Session
- Ideal for: Those who are interested in Heartsaver® CPR AED Certification or Re-Certification
- Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
- Location: MLFEd Studio – Devon, PA
The Heartsaver® CPR AED Online course is the American Heart Association’s blended learning delivery method for the Heartsaver CPR AED Course. This course consists of an independent online portion and a private hands-on skills session with one of our Certified American Heart Association Instructors.
Steps to complete Heartsaver CPR AED Certification:
- Complete the online portion of the course at a time that’s convenient for you (purchased through the AHA) and obtain proof of completion.
- Purchase the hands-on skills session through MLFEd by clicking “add to cart” at the bottom of this page.
- Email us at email@example.com with your proof of online completion and request to schedule your hands-on skills session in our Devon, PA studio.
- Attend the hands-on skills session. Upon successful completion, MLFEd will process your Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion card.
Purchase includes your certification card fee, paid to the American Heart Association by MLFEd.
Certification is good for 2 years from the date of your skills session. Upon successful completion, an e-card will be sent to each participant via email. E-cards arrive within 1-2 weeks and may be downloaded and/or printed for your convenience.
- CPR compressions
- AED machine use