Starting Solids and Cups (On-Demand)
Transitioning from breast or bottle feeds to solid foods is a milestone that can be both exciting and stressful for parents and caregivers. When should you start to offer solid foods? What foods should you offer first? How can you help your baby learn to chew? What cups are best for your baby and when should you introduce one?
Starting Solids & Cups (On-Demand) is a 1.5 hour course, taught by Cara Fox, M.S CCC-SLP, CLC – an experienced pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist and feeding specialist. This course will teach parents the typical feeding development timeline by age, how to transition from milk to solid foods, and how/when to introduce cups. Families will learn tips to help make these transitions smoother, how to promote optimal oral development, and strategies to problem solve difficult feeding situations.
- Taught By: Cara Fox, M.S. CCC-SLP
- Ideal For: Parents of babies aged 4-12 months
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Format: Pre-recorded video, available to watch for 60 days after your purchase
About Starting Solids and Cups
Cara will cover the following:
- Feeding Development Month-to-Month
- Introduction to Purées
- Solid Food Introduction: Dissolvable solids vs. Mashed solids vs Soft solids
- Introduction to Cups