HeartCode® BLS Hands-On Skills Session
- Ideal for: Healthcare providers who are interested in BLS Certification or Re-Certification
- Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
- Location: MLFEd Studio – Devon, PA
HeartCode® BLS is the American Heart Association’s blended learning delivery method for the BLS Course. This course consists of an independent online portion and a private hands-on skills session with one of our Certified American Heart Association Instructors.
Steps to complete HeartCode® BLS Certification:
- Complete the online portion of the course at a time that’s convenient for you (purchased through the AHA) and obtain proof of completion.
- Purchase the hands-on skills session through MLFEd by clicking “add to cart” at the bottom of this page.
- Email us at email@example.com with your proof of online completion and request to schedule your hands-on skills session in our Devon, PA studio.
- Attend the hands-on skills session. Upon successful completion, MLFEd will process your BLS Certification.
Purchase includes your certification card fee, paid to the American Heart Association by MLFEd.
Certification is good for 2 years from the date of your skills session. Upon successful completion, an e-card will be sent to each participant via email. E-cards arrive within 1-2 weeks and may be downloaded and/or printed for your convenience.
- CPR compressions
- AED machine use