Back to Work After Baby Class (On-Demand)
Please note: This is the on-demand version of this class. The video will play on this page once purchased.
Feeling anxious about returning to work after having your baby? Let us help by offering you the tools, tips and resources to help with the transition. This class will help you negotiate the schedule you need, organize busy calendars and shifting household duties, prepare to pump at work and identify realistic self-care options. Learn shortcuts to maximize your time with your baby!
- Taught By:
- Amy Smith, Human Resources Expert
- Ideal For:
- Working mothers on maternity leave or recently back to work
- 1 hour
Each 1-hour class encourages questions and discussion. Amy will cover the following:
- Organization of calendars and shifting household duties
- Effective negotiation strategies for the work schedule you need
- Identifying and lining up childcare, AND back-up childcare!
- Preparing to pump effectively while away from baby
- Identifying opportunities for support and/or outsourcing (cleaning, meals, laundry, etc.)
- Realistic self-care options that actually fit into your busy life
- How to maximize your time at home with your baby and your partner
Purchase Your Class Recording
Categories: Parenting, Pre-recorded Tag: Early Parenthood