Preparing for Motherhood (Virtual)
- Ideal For: Expectant mothers who are 16+ weeks pregnant (4 months or more).
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Location: Virtual (Zoom) – You will receive an email with a link before your class that will allow you to join the group.
- NOTE: Maximum class size will be 6 participants.
What Expectant Moms are Saying:
Small and personalized
I liked how small the class was so we were able to ask questions specific to us. The instructor was easy to talk to.
About the Class:
Early motherhood is a period of life associated with an increased risk of depression, anxiety, body dissatisfaction, and relationship strain. Fortunately, we can boost emotional resiliency during this time. As a leader at the forefront of this effort, Dr. Beth Krause, Ph.D. has developed a one-of-a-kind program that is being offered only at Main Line Family Education!
We’ll help you feel calm, confident and optimistic about your upcoming delivery and first days of motherhood. You’ll learn evidence-based strategies shown to reduce stress during this transitional time, and practice resiliency skills you can refer to once your baby has arrived.
Get to know other expectant moms at the same stage of pregnancy and find out together what it’s really like to care for a newborn. With the new awareness and tools you’ll learn and develop in this class, you’ll be better able to experience this momentous life transition with confidence.
- Skills to boost confidence and optimism
- Expected changes to come: feelings, thoughts, relationships, and identity
- Support needed for delivery
- What it’s really like to care for a newborn
- How to manage common stressors