Please note: Core Restoration will be taught VIRTUALLY at this time. Before your class, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to join the group. Click here for more information.
From Pregnancy to Postpartum: Understanding Changes In A Mother’s Body
Are you concerned about losing strength and muscle tone during pregnancy? Are you feeling abdominal pressure, pain, or weakness months (or even years…) after giving birth? Many moms struggle longer than expected with discomfort associated with changes to their body during pregnancy.
Join Lang Ngov, PT, one of 5 Certified Functional Manual Therapists in PA, for this interactive workshop. Learn how pregnancy affects the musculo-skeletal system, how to properly align the body, how to prevent diastasis recti, and how to safely restore your core after delivery.
Lang will introduce exercises to help prevent issues that can arise during pregnancy, accelerate your recovery postpartum, or help you strengthen your core even if it’s been years since welcoming your last baby! You’ll leave the workshop with a better understanding of how to use your body and exercises for an efficient core.
- Taught By:
- Lang Ngov, PT, CFMT
- Ideal For:
- Pregnant OR Postpartum Mothers, with no limit to how long ago you gave birth.
- 1.5 hours
- MLFEd Studio, Devon
- Learn exercises to help prevent issues during pregnancy.
- Learn exercises to help accelerate your recovery postpartum.
- Learn how to strengthen your core – even if it’s been years since you welcomed your last baby!
- Learn how to self-mobilize using Functional Manual Therapy (FMT®).
- Learn about Postural Mechanics, including how to align the body in order to decrease discomfort.
- Learn about the anatomy involved in Diastasis Recti.