Partners to Parents Class
$75.00 per couple
Please note: Partners to Parents will only be offered in the MLFEd Virtual Classroom at this time. Before your class, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to join the group. Click here for more information.
Did you know that 70% of couples report decreased relationship satisfaction after their first baby?! This doesn’t have to be the case!!
Come join us for this informative and interactive 90-minute course for expectant and new parents. We’ll walk you through common challenges to partnerships during the transition to parenthood and provide you with evidence-based strategies to bolster the strength of your relationship, rekindle your intimacy, and build a shared experience of parenthood. Get to know other expectant and new parents and build your relationship grit together.
- Taught By:
- Beth Krause, Ph.D.
- Ideal For:
- Couples, before or after baby
- 1.5 hours
- Challenges and buffers to partnerships during the transition to parenthood
- How to build a shared experience of parenthood
- Divide and conquer nights: Tricks to getting sleep with a newborn
- Rekindle your partnership and intimacy during the postnatal period