Newborn Sleep 101 Class
$50.00 (up to 2 people)
Please note: Newborn Sleep 101 will be taught VIRTUALLY at this time. Before your class, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to join the group. Click here for more information.
Yes, you will sleep again…but when? This class is ideal for expectant parents who are nervous about losing sleep, and for new parents needing to sleep a little more. Multi award-winning Pediatric Sleep Consultant Erica Desper covers what “normal” newborn sleep looks like, how to help your baby sleep for longer stretches, solutions for soothing fussy babies, how sleep and schedules change over time, how to nurture healthy sleep habits as your baby grows in order to prevent sleep issues, and reviews some popular products out there on the market that “promise to make your baby sleep”.
Bring your questions! During this class there will be time for personal Q&A with the instructor, a Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant.
- Taught By:
- Erica Desper, Pediatric Sleep Consultant
- Ideal For:
- Expectant parents and those with babies 12 weeks of age or less.
- 1.5 hours
A Word from Erica
- What normal newborn sleep looks like
- How to help your baby sleep for longer stretches
- Solutions for soothing fussy babies
- How sleep and schedules change over time
- How to nurture healthy sleep habits as your baby grows and prevent sleep issues
- Co–sleeping – Is it safe? Is it “wrong”?