Newborn Sleep 101 Class
$50.00 (up to 2 people)
This class covers what normal newborn sleep looks like, how to help your baby sleep for longer stretches, solutions for soothing fussy babies, how sleep and schedules change over time, how to nurture healthy sleep habits as your baby grows in order to prevent sleep issues, and co-sleeping.
Bring your questions! During this class there will be time for personal Q&A with the instructor, a Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant.
- Taught By:
- Erica Desper, Pediatric Sleep Consultant
- Ideal For:
- Expectant parents and those with babies under 12 weeks of age
- 1.5 hours
- What normal newborn sleep looks like
- How to help your baby sleep for longer stretches
- Solutions for soothing fussy babies
- How sleep and schedules change over time
- How to nurture healthy sleep habits as your baby grows and prevent sleep issues
- Co–sleeping – Is it safe? Is it “wrong”?