Are you looking for CPR training for your group or organization? Whether you need a CPR certification for your profession or just want to learn the lifesaving skills for your family, Main Line Family Education can help you. We are recognized by the American Heart Association as an Official Training Site, and offer private CPR trainings at our location, or we can travel to yours.
How our program is different
Our program is really special in that the team is led by Registered Nurses who have experience in the field. We also have top of the line manikins that light up and give feedback on compressions in the moment, and an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) simulator so that people can experience exactly how an AED machine is used.
Options for private CPR and AED trainings
We have two types of CPR trainings to suit your needs:
- CPR/AED Certification: This is a course for healthcare providers, childcare workers, educators, personal trainers, babysitters, and anyone who needs a state or OSHA approved CPR certification or re-certification. You will learn how to perform CPR on adults, children, and infants, as well as how to use an AED and handle choking emergencies. You will receive a two-year certification card upon successful completion of this course.
- Infant and Child CPR and Choking (non-certification): This is a course for families and caregivers who want to learn how to perform CPR and relieve choking on infants and children. You will learn how to recognize and respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies, as well as how to treat common injuries and illnesses. This course does not include a certification card.
A few CPR Certification and CPR Family & Friends examples:
For private CPR trainings we ask for a minimum of 10 participants. We provide all the necessary equipment and materials. Some private trainings that we have done in the past include:
- CPR/AED Certification for Surrey Services, a non-profit organization that provides services and programs for older adults in the community.
- CPR/AED Certification for Baldwin School students, who learned how to perform CPR and avoid choking for infants, children, and adults.
- CPR/AED Certification for ComfortKeepers in-home health aids and caregivers in both their Springfield, PA and West Chester, PA office locations.
- Infant & Child CPR non-certification course in Avalon, NJ, for a group of family and friends with a new baby.
- Infant & Child Certification non-certification course in Wynnewood, PA, for a group of family and friends expecting a new baby.
To inquire about booking a private training with us, please email email@example.com or call us at (610) 649-8080. We look forward to teaching your group the skills that can save lives!