We strongly encourage our expectant families to visit the location where they plan to deliver for a tour of their maternity facilities.
- Most hospitals offer tours that are 45 minutes – 1 hour in length, and are offered on both weekdays and weekends.
- All of these tours are FREE of charge, but you must reserve a place in advance.
- Best of all, it’s not required to take a childbirth class at the facility you’re touring, so you are free to enjoy the shorter duration, comfort and personalized attention of our 1-day or 2-part Childbirth Preparation classes!
Choose your Delivery Location & Schedule Your Tour
- Main Line Health Hospitals (Paoli, Bryn Mawr, Lankenau and Riddle)
- Abington Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Einstein Montgomery Hospital
- Call 484-622-2271 to schedule your tour
- Tours are every Thursday 7:30-8:30pm & Saturday 10:30-11:30am
- Maximum size is 6 couples per tour, so be sure to book ahead!
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania aka HUP (virtual tour only)
- Jefferson University Hospitals
- Pennsylvania Hospital (virtual tour only)
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Hospital