4th Trimester Survive and Thrive
For Moms with a New Baby
Please note: 4th Trimester Survive and Thrive will only be offered in the MLFEd Virtual Classroom at this time. Before your class, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to join the group. Click here for more information.
Is your new role as a mom a lot more challenging than you expected? Meet other new moms who “get it” and are experiencing the same things in this interactive class led by Dr. Beth Krause, Ph.D.
Together you will explore common challenges including: sleep deprivation, stresses of caring for a newborn, difficulties with feeding, and relationship strain.
Dr. Krause will provide you with strategies proven to manage stress and build maternal confidence and optimism. The course will also offer practical advice on how to stay close and intimate with your partner now that you have a new baby at home.
*Maximum class size for this series will be 6 participants.
- Taught By:
- Beth Krause, Ph.D.
- Ideal For:
- This course is designed for moms (although babies are always welcome).
- 1.5 hour class
In this class, we will help you:
- Learn coping skills to reduce postnatal stress
- Boost optimism, confidence, and joy
- Develop strategies to recruit and maintain social supports
- Rekindle your partnership and intimacy
- Normalize and problem solve common challenges