- Sunday 2/2, 10-11:30a
- Sunday 2/9, 10-11:30a
- Sunday 2/23, 10-11:30a
- Sunday 3/1, 10-11:30a
- Full Series: 2/2, 2/9, 2/23, 3/1, 10-11:30a
Happiest Mommy on the Block
$75.00 – $200.00
Resiliency Building for Delivery and the Early Postnatal Period (4th Trimester)
As you enter the last phase of your pregnancy, you may be both excited and nervous about the many exciting changes to come. Join us for a single class or our full series and learn evidence-based strategies to stay calm, confident and optimistic.
Get to know other expectant moms at the same stage of pregnancy and build your grit for motherhood together in this interactive course. With the new skills and friendships you’ll develop in this series, you will be much more likely to savor this momentous transition and eventually feel like the happiest mommy on the block.
These classes are geared towards expectant moms, and are best taken during the second &/or third trimester of pregnancy.
*Maximum class size for this series will be 6 participants.
- Taught By:
- Beth Krause, Ph.D.
- Ideal For:
- This series is designed for expectant moms who are at least 20 weeks pregnant (although partners are always welcome).
- 1.5 hours per class
Some of the many things we’ll cover:
- Challenges to come: feelings, thoughts, relationships, and identity
- Coping strategies to manage common stressors
- Skills to boost optimism and confidence
- Support needed for delivery and caring for a newborn
- Develop a realistic “Postnatal Survive and Thrive Plan”