Childbirth Preparation Class (2-Part)
$175.00 per couple
Taught by a Certified Childbirth Educator and Labor and Delivery Nurse, this class is designed for parents expecting their first baby or those who have never attended Childbirth Classes. Also available as a 1-Day “Intensive” class.
- Taught By:
- Nicole Didizian, RN-BSN, CBC, CCE
- Ideal For:
- Expectant parents between 28-36 weeks
- 5 hours total, divided into two 2.5 hr classes
- Anatomy and Physiology of Labor and Birth
- Signs of Labor: How will I know when it’s time?
- Pain Relief (natural and medical options)
- Vaginal Delivery
- C-section Delivery
- Interventions: what they are and why they may be necessary
- Support and Guidance for Labor Partners
- Identifying and Communicating your Birth Wishes
- Understanding Hospital Protocol
- Packing List: what should I bring to the hospital?
- What happens immediately after birth
- What to expect from your Newborn
- Choosing a Pediatrician
- Caring for yourself Postpartum